Sabre Holdings connects people with the world's greatest travel possibilities by retailing travel products and providing distribution and technology solutions for the travel industry through our four businesses: Sabre Airline Solutions, Sabre Travel Network, Sabre Hospitality Solutions and Travelocity. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, Sabre Holdings has approximately 10,000 employees in more than 60 countries.
SABRE HOSPITALITY SOLUTIONS:
Sabre Hospitality Solutions empowers hotels and hotel chains to better market and sell their products, as well as manage the guest experience, ultimately increasing revenue and enhancing guest satisfaction.
Our portfolio of products and services is comprised of the industry’s most comprehensive set of SaaS-based distribution tools, best of breed internet marketing solutions, a robust cloud-based property management system and an experienced team of consultants who ensure each property gains the maximum benefit and highest return on investment from our products and services. Sabre Hospitality Solutions enables hoteliers to benefit from a streamlined integration of these comprehensive tools which help increase revenues, reduce technology costs and improve customer service.
Serving more than 18,000 hotel properties around the world, Sabre Hospitality Solutions is the fastest growing business unit within Sabre Holdings, and is rapidly expanding both its product and geographic footprint. SHS is also the youngest of the four business units in the Sabre Holdings portfolio, with deep entrepreneurial roots, and an energetic and collegial culture.
The Executive Assistant to the Senior Vice President will be accountable for advanced and confidential executive administrative support services requiring broad knowledge of the business unit organization and policies/practices. The individual will lead administrative functions including detailed calendaring and prioritization, domestic and international travel management, and general day-to-day needs of the functional leader. Ideal candidates will have experience supporting senior executives (one or multiple), managing complex schedules, driving results with organizational savvy, and anticipating and solving for potential issues before they arise (staying a few steps ahead).
: HS diploma/GED or equivalent. Associate's degree preferred.
Minimum 5 years of experience. Proficient computer softwareskills. Good written and verbal communication skills.
The following requirements will guide the hiring process:
- Experience supporting senior executives in large organizations
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Word
- Basic knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Complex day-to-day prioritization and management of Outlook calendaring
- Management of domestic and international travel (including Visas)
- Coordination of logistics beyond air travel relative to executive speaking engagements, industry/trade events, or user conferences (in conjunction with Business Operations, Portfolio Marketing, and Event Planning)
- Ability to screen phone calls and visitors and prioritizing according to business and organizational knowledge
- SHS Champion for select Sabre corporate programs
- Management of logistics for internal executive communications needs (examples include Town Halls, Planning meetings, etc.)
- Management of logistics for employee related events, including customer visits to SHS offices
- Timely management of executive expense submissions including knowledge of Sabre policies
- Managing select vendor relationships relative to accounts payable or other logistics related tasks
- Will support calendar management of Director of Call Center and VP of Service delivery
- Strong contributor within the executive administrative community relative to driving efficiency, promoting positive culture, or general counsel and assistance with the broader business
Total Business: 500 employees globally
Sabre - 6 months ago
What happens when you combine technology with travel? Sabre!
Did you know that Sabre’s cutting-edge technology is used by more...