QSI Inc./NextGen Healthcare builds software that improves patient care and reduces healthcare costs. Now we’re bringing the best of the cloud, social media, and mobile to healthcare. Come build the future with us!
Please visit our website at www.qsii.com
The Executive Assistant to the CFO will need to have the highest level of confidentiality and organization. This candidate must also have strong verbal and written skills with excellent phone mannerism. The assistant should be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment. This role works with all levels of the organization, including Board Members and the Executive Staff. They should be able to diplomatically resolve and collaborate on both CFO responsibilities, as well as organizational goals and directives.
- Detailed interaction with the Board of Directors, HR, General Counsel and Executive Team
- Maintain calendar for CFO
- Make travel arrangements for CFO
- Main contact for the investor relations representative
- Maintain a chronological file of company press coverage
- Expense report data entry and follow through to A/P
- Work with assigned vendors on the annual report, website maintenance and company plaques
- Send out press kits as needed
- General office management including supplies, postage, promo items, paper and parking
- Complete assigned tasks with high level of accuracy and professionalism
- Assigned duties or projects may change at the request of management.
- Some travel required
- Requires 5+ years executive level administrative support
- Ability to manage and direct in a matrixed environment
- MS-Office products, including proven, strong experience in Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Possess excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to work with various departments
- Must grammatically and syntactically correct in written communications
- Must have strong verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Positive attitude
- Demonstrate good judgment and intelligence
- Ability to handle moments of high pressure effectively
Required Education (include Certifications):
- Strong understanding of Financial Statements
Desired Education (include Certifications):
- High School, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
QSI Inc./NextGen Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Notary Public
Because QSI, Inc./NextGen believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V.
NextGen Healthcare - 13 months ago
The next available appointment with your doctor might not be until next July, but NextGen Healthcare Information Systems will help with the...