The Executive Assistant is a key member of the Corporate Finance team, and will be responsible for performing high level administrative and project assistance for the CFO and other finance executives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
(Other duties may be assigned)
- Provides outstanding support to the CFO, VP Investor Relations and VP Finance
- Manages executive calendars and the corporate finance functional calendar
- Corresponds/coordinates with high-profile contacts and company executives
- Effectively manages complex domestic and international travel
- Manages processing of department and executive expenses
- Greets visitors, screens phone calls and reviews correspondence, using discretion to direct items to the appropriate staff for action
- Organizes and maintains confidential files and records
- Manages special projects and logistics for finance events
- Partners with the Executive Assistant to the CEO to ensure no gaps in coverage
Education and/or Experience:
Important Skills and Abilities:
- Must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience assisting a senior executive in a large company.
- Excellent technology skills and advanced level expertise with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and especially, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possesses the poise and outstanding interpersonal skills to represent the CFO with company executives and high-profile contacts
- Possesses a high level of personal integrity, and uses discretion to maintain confidentiality
- Must be high energy, and thrives as part of a motivated group; flexibility to respond 24x7 when executives are traveling or preparing for important meetings
- Proactive, self-starter mentality, with ability to independently plan and manage work
- Excellent organization and project management skills; strong analytical and mathematical skills.
Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays and tuition assistance. Bruker Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to
No agencies or phone calls please.
Bruker - 10 months ago