Coach, founded in 1941, is America's premier accessible luxury accessories brand and a leader in international markets. We are a designer and marketer of high quality, modern accessories that complement the diverse lifestyles of today's consumer. Coach offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and great benefits within a dynamic work environment.
Coach brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. At Coach, you will be in great company!
Primary Purpose: Provide administrative support to President, Coach International including phone, calendar, travel, arrangements and expenses.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Executive Support to...
- Coordinate frequent international travel arrangements for the leadership team.
- Manage President’s calendar to include meetings, events, and travel.
- Organize and maintain all files assigned.
- Coordinate all team meetings and events.
- Prepare T&E expense reports and manage T&E budget.
- Participate in special projects and provide internal research as requested.
- Read and prioritize all incoming communication from interoffice mail, and outside mail. Ensure deadlines are met, questions are answered, and requests are addressed.
- Submit requests for new hires, office moves and track the process to completion.
- Coordinate office setup, meeting schedule and other day-to-day activities for leaders from overseas entities during their visits in NY office.
- Assist with the execution of department events i.e. ordering group lunches; organizing recognition lunches, business related events etc.
- Organize and prepare meetings w/ various departments, external parties and contacts.
- Assist with travel for overseas colleagues/guests.
- Sit in to meetings as per requested; organize and minute meetings for distribution.
- Assist in preparation of presentation materials as needed by leadership team.
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Highly organized, with the ability to handle multiple priorities at once.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Intuitive, able to anticipate needs and develop options.
- Collaborative, team player with great initiative.
- Superior judgment, professionalism, poise, ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, and assertiveness.
- Excellent ability to maintain composure and effectiveness in a fast paced environment.
An outstanding professional will have...
- 8+ years of Executive Assistant experience.
- Experience interacting with executives at all levels.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. *LI-MM Visit Coach at www.coach.com.
Coach - 7 months ago
The International Coach Federation is the largest global organization for coaches, with more than 11,000 members in 80 countries. The...