Under the supervision of the Associate Director, Resource Development (ADRD), provides high-level administrative support to facilitate the achievement of the department's goals and objectives.
- Completes other duties as assigned by ADRD.
- Coordinates tracking of all RDD performance measures and action plans.
- Cross trains in other RDD Department and Administration functions as requested.
- Provides daily high administrative support to the grant writing team. Assists the grant writers with any needed mechanical components of grant proposals including drafting/gathering resolutions, process maps, drafting/collecting letters of support, coordinating meetings, etc.
- Provides daily high level administrative support to the ADRD including filing, correspondence, meeting coordination, scheduling, and internal and external communication.
- Provides other members of the RDD Department administrative support as needed.
- Responsible for all common RDD administrative tasks, including meeting agendas and minutes, supply ordering, timesheets, and courier & outgoing mail.
- Responsible for executing special projects under the direction of the ADRD in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
- Responsible for organizing and tracking all electronic and paper copies of grant proposals. Ensures that all grant prospects and proposals are properly recorded in Sage and prepares all grant proposal tracking reports.
- Under the guidance of the ADRD, helps prepare and review grant reports and coordinate post grant award tracking.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Valid Drivers License, own vehicle, and required insurance
- Ability to work independently; possess problem solving and demonstrates creative thinking skills.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail required.
- Minimum of two years experience in administrative support, project management, fundraising, government relations or marketing preferred.
- Must be able to type 65 wpm and have excellent grammar, spelling and punctuation skills.
- Must have high level documented skills in Microsoft Office programs.
- The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining organized, flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality required.
Family Health Centers of San Diego - 11 months ago