The Executive Assistant will work directly with the COO and be responsible for handling a wide variety of executive driven tasks. The successful candidate will manage the COO’s schedules, priorities and internal/external communication. This individual must be able to effectively communicate directly with clients, vendors and executives. They must be able to operate independently with limited or no supervision and remain flexible at all times.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage and prioritize COO's time, calendar and deliverables
- Support COO as key liaison for strategic relationship management and communications regarding meetings, conference calls, invitations, and interviews
- Create, route & process written and verbal correspondence while exercising a high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Ensure urgent and priority correspondence and matters are communicated in a timely and effective manner to the COO
- Promote the corporate image by professionally representing the COO and Theranos internally & externally
- Assist with filing and organization of information
- Travel with the COO to assist and coordinate meeting preparations, logistics and changing plans
- General administrative duties (e.g., taking detailed notes) and special projects with constantly moving priorities
The successful candidate will be a highly qualified and experienced executive assistant who possesses excellent interpersonal skills, values attention to detail, has the ability to handle a variety of responsibilities and is of the highest personal integrity. The office environment is fast-paced and professional, requiring quality work, flexibility and individual initiative. We offer very competitive compensation to qualified candidates.
- 2-5+ years of EA experience, preferably in a professional services, consulting environment or high tech environment
- Exceptional professionalism, communication and interpersonal skills
- Acute attention to accuracy and detail in all aspects of responsibilities
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of programs and the ability to handle complex and extensive scheduling is a must