Reporting to the Dean, the Executive Assistant provides daily, comprehensive support to the Dean’s office including the office of the Senior Associate Dean and the Assistant Dean for Administration. He/she serves as the primary link between the Dean’s office and many University offices, as well as external contacts, for the purpose of supporting the business of the Dean’s office. This includes management of both individual and master school calendars, meeting preparation, internal and external communications, and major event planning. Provides executive level support to the Dean’s efforts at outreach, marketing, public relations and fundraising in coordination with the respective University offices.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- A minimum of two-three years’ experience providing executive level administrative support, preferably in an academic or arts institution.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent listening skills due to frequent interactions with executive level colleagues both within and outside of the University, as well as distinguished guests.
- Must be are self-motivated and able to meet goals and successfully manage multiple priorities with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to solve problems creatively and be comfortable with demonstrating flexibility.
- Excellent time management and organization skills with excellent management of detailed information are required.
- Must be able to work occasional evening and weekend hours for special events.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) proficiency required, and a willingness to learn new software as needed.
- Experience with Adobe Creative suite and Colleague is very helpful.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, applicant screening will begin immediately, and the search will continue until the position is filled.
Grade 23: $36,016.28 - $49,702.69
BACKGROUND CHECKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL POSITIONS.
Please include a cover letter, CV/ resume, and contact information for three references.
Lesley University is committed to recruiting and employing qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal opportunity and affirmative action.