Located in Glenview, IL
This position will provide direct assistance to the Vice President, U.S. Marketing and Director, Market Research and her team.
This position performs a variety of diverse administrative and project oriented duties and responsibilities. The position involves contact and interaction with all functions and levels of the organization.
· Perform highly diverse executive administrative and general office duties, including but not limited to, maintaining complex calendars, arranging travel, coordinating meetings/events, processing expense reports, tracking department time reporting, preparing presentations and data worksheets, managing department files and processing mail.
· Exceptional ability to adjust to changing priorities, work independently, ability to take initiative, be a problem solver, and function well as a team member.
· Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail are necessary.
· Coordinate and prepare materials for special projects, e.g. Budget Reviews, etc.
· This position requires interaction with HR in working with candidates to schedule interviews and travel. Responsible for on-boarding/off-boarding employees.
· Functional assistance will also be required for managing budgets, processing invoices, and PO creation.
· Assist in preparing CDAs, MSAs and on-boarding of new vendors.
· This position requires a superb ability to handle confidential information while demonstrating considerable use of tact, discretion and sound judgment
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience
- Typically 5+ years of executive experience supporting senior level leadership
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to think ahead and anticipate problems (proactive)
- Must be a creative thinker and offer suggestions for process improvements
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels, within and outside of the company
- Maintain confidentiality
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work in fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently; make decisions in management’s absence
- Demonstrated Strong technical skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP, T&E and Outlook
- Experience working in a Global company helpful
19-Sep-2013, 5:20:36 PM
Mead Johnson Nutrition - 30+ days ago
Mead Johnson Nutrition helps babies grow up healthy. The company specializes in developing and manufacturing nutritional products for...