Provide full administrative support to the Technology Division Vice President and perform general office duties of a highly responsible and confidential nature. Develop documents and reports, coordinate routine and special projects, and provide representation, appropriately, as needed. Relieve Vice President of administrative details by performing supportive professional work, and make decisions on matters that do not require the Vice President’s personal attention including:
- Distribute work assignments to Technology Division Directors. Coordinate, monitor, and compile assignments with due dates. Process miscellaneous reports and forms up-line. Route confidential information to appropriate persons. Maintain calendar including scheduling appointments and meetings. Maintain out-of-office schedules for Technology Division Directors.
- Maintain division office files (personnel records, correspondence, budget, trustee, strategic plans, vendor contracts, manuals, etc.); office supplies, schedule travel arrangements, make arrangements for catered functions, participate in planning meetings with Technology Division Directors as requested. Draft, type, and edit correspondence, reports, and other documentation. Prepare copies and visuals for presentations and meetings.
- Take minutes during trustee committee meetings, as needed, and meetings called by Vice President.
- Prepare and maintain office operating expense budget. Receive and process invoices for payment. Receive and reconcile Vice President’s corporate credit card statement and prepare travel expense report.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in English grammar/LifeWay Style
- Excellent social media, verbal and written communication skills
- Good public relations, interpersonal, telephone and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and detail minded
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Knowledge of office operating expense budget desired
- Two or more years of college or completion of college business and/or computer curriculum.
- Five years post-entry level experience including two years as an administrative assistant, office supervisor, or support section manager.
- Require active participation in an evangelical church, SBC preferred.