HANOVER COUNTRY CLUB
Hanover Country Club - located five miles northwest of the town of Ashland - is a nearby haven away from home that affords members of all ages and stages opportunities to play and socialize. Hanover Country Club is small, casual and intimate and for over 50 years, it has provided members with a setting where people become friends quickly. Amenities include a 6,700-yard par 71 golf course, dining room and banquet space, Olympic-sized pool, as well as four lighted outdoor tennis courts.
The Executive Chef is responsible for all food preparation at the club, management of kitchen area and adhering to safety and health standards, major duties include the following:
- Oversee preparation of catered and concession food items
- Forecasts, budgets and action plans pertaining to F&B operation
- Maintaining cost controls and conducting a monthly inventory
- Meet or exceed cost of goods budget
- Coordinate staffing of kitchen personnel
- Institute and implement all BCG Human Resources guidelines
- Improve Menu Selection for bar and grille (with F&B Committee) and banquet service
- Maintain safe work environment
- Food ordering and preparation – follow PO buying process
- Quality assurance, guest service and training of kitchen employees
- Support all BCG policies and procedures
- Coordination between all departments
- Maintain kitchen equipment by following appropriate operating instructions, troubleshoot breakdowns and perform preventative maintenance
- Develop and taste recipes for food preparation and presentation that provide consistent high quality and minimize cost
- Prepare menu and food preparation reports
- Full compliance with the Department of Health regulations
- Opening/Closing procedures for entire food service areas
- 3-5 years of chef experience; culinary degree preferred
- Must have supervisory, coaching and staff development skills
- Ability to coordinate quality assurance programs in area of specialty
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet frequent short timeline goals and deadlines
- Guest service focused – Professional Team Leader – Detail Oriented
Compensation for the position will be a combination of base salary of $30,000-$35,000 based on experience and an incentive plan. Compensation package also includes health, dental, and vision insurances (premium co-share), STD insurance, 401(k) plan, FSA, meals, vacation and sick days.
For Additional Information:
Please visit the facility’s website at www.hanovercountryclub.com or www.billycaspergolf.com.
How to Apply:
Only applications/resumes submitted through the Billy Casper Golf website will be accepted. Please visit www.billycaspergolf.com and click on the “Employment” at the bottom of the web page. This links to view the job posting and our online application process.
Billy Casper Golf is an equal opportunity employer and encourages members of minority groups and women to apply.
Billy Casper Golf - 13 months ago
Billy Casper Golf, LLC and its subsidiaries (collectively, "BCG") are committed to taking measures to respect and protect your pri...