Brick House Tavern + Tap is a gastropub concept where food, beverage, and hospitality converge together to delight every guest. From our beginning in October 2007, we have opened a total of 16 restaurants throughout the U.S. and continue to grow.
The management team at Brick House is focused on creating a work environment where delivering our signature experience is the top priority at all times. As part of the Ignite restaurant family of restaurants we are known for our people, offering opportunities for career growth in a professional, energetic, yet casual, workplace.
The Executive Chef position works as a member of the restaurant management team to plan, direct, and coordinate the operations of the restaurant while adhering to the company’s absolutes.
Key Responsibilities of the Job:
- Be a guest advocate throughout every shift, focusing on delivering a quality experience including food, beverage, and hospitality.
- Managing all areas of the BOH operations during scheduled shifts which includes on the spot decision making, supporting the team, 100% interaction with the guest, ensuring that the guest needs are our main focus while enforcing standards for personal performance.
- Assess staffing needs and recruit team members.
- Monitor purchasing, storage, preparation, cooking, handling, and serving of all food and beverage products to ensure correct recipe, portion, and specification standards.
- Act as support system for all areas of the restaurant.
- Organize and direct training programs within the restaurant.
- Maintain spotlessly clean and safe restaurant at all times.
- Ensure highest quality levels of products and hospitality.
Ignite Restaurant Group
- 3 years ago - save job
Ignite Restaurant Group is a portfolio of restaurant concepts fused together by a common commitment to provide guests with memorable,...