Job Number: 36405
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Want to become a member of our professional team and work for the largest senior living provider in the United States?
Consider joining our team at Town Village Tulsa located in OK!!!
One Company - One Mission - One Voice. Good people make the difference and are the key to the company’s success. Brookdale Senior Living operates over 640 locations in 35 states and employs approximately 47,000 full and part time associates and serves nearly 72,000 residents. BSL offers its residents access to a full continuum of services. - independent living, assisted living, retirement centers / continuing care retirement communities ( CCRC ) and management services.
Immediate Opening: Executive Chef
Job Number: 36405
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Town Village Tulsa - 8222 South Yale Avenue; Tulsa, OK 74137
Location Web Address: http://www.brookdaleliving.com/town-village-tulsa.aspx
Contact: Sally Bell
The Executive Chef performs multi-functional culinary duties related to food preparation including set-up, service and clean up. The selected individual will work to lead daily operations of food preparation. Responsible for training and coaching of staff to ensure competency and that food safety practices are upheld in all areas. We desire a team player with good communication and decision making skills.
Key responsibilities include:
We seek the following qualifications:
- Supervising food production
- Preparing food daily as outlined on the Food Production Worksheet
- Maintaining kitchen sanitation and safety standards
- Assisting with set-up, service, and clean-up of food production
- Ensuring proper sanitation and storage of kitchen equipment
- Assisting with safety and training procedures in handling of food service equipment
- Ensuring compliance with state, local, and regulatory agencies as they relate to Food Service
- Overseeing kitchen operations and ensuring highest quality food/menu preparation and presentation
HOW TO APPLY : Please send your updated resume Sally Bell at Sally.Bell@brookdaleliving.com or apply online at www.brookdalecareers.com .
- Minimum of two to four years of progressive experience in the food service industry with at least one of those years in a responsible supervisory role of others
- Previous Health Care Food Service experience preferred
- Understanding of working with older population
- Ability to work early morning or evening shifts
- Serve Safe Certification
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
Key words: assistant food service manager, assistant restaurant manager, chef, co manager, director, food manager, food preparation, food service, hospitality, hotel, management, manager, restaurant, restaurant management, restaurant manager, Tulsa, OK
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...