Parkhurst Dining has an opportunity for an Executive Chef at a prestigious college in Bridgewater, VA. The Executive Chef reports to the General Manager. This position supervises kitchen operations to ensure guests receive an exceptional culinary experience, ensures that all kitchens provide food in accordance with Parkhurst standards of quality, and maintains a safe and sanitary work environment for all employees. Other duties include menu planning, preparation of budgets, and management of food cost. Specific duties involve food preparation and the establishment of quality standards, training of employees in cooking methods, presentation techniques and portion control. Performs related duties as assigned by General Manager or District Manager.
For more information, visit www.parkhurstdining.com
• 3+ years experience managing high volume kitchen production including student feeding, large catering events and retail driven operations, preferably within a campus setting.
• Proven leader of a culinary team that plans, produces and presents items for catering, resident dining and retail locations
• Strong menu planning, costing and production controls are essential skills.
• The ability to oversee multiple areas of production is required.
• Catering experience is very helpful.
• Culinary or hospitality-related degree is strongly preferred; equivalent work experience will be considered.
• Fluent with Microsoft Office Suite and Cor-Tec as well as automated ordering systems.
Eat'n Park Hospitality Group - 8 months ago
You might say people are driven to dine out at these restaurants. Eat'n Park Hospitality Group operates about 80 Eat'n Park...