Parkhurst Dining is a leader in providing award-winning food service management to the finest college, universities, businesses and special venues. We are a division of Eat'n Park Hospitality Group, which has been making guests smile for more than 60 years. Our foundation is built on delivering authentic culinary experiences. Our personal commitment to excellence and decades of experience satisfies our guests and has them looking forward to their next meal prepared especially for them at any Parkhurst location.
Parkhurst Dining has an exciting opportunity available for an Executive Chef within a prestigious campus dining account located in Doylestown, PA!
The Executive Chef reports to the General Manager. This position supervises kitchen operations to ensure guests receive an exceptional culinary experience, ensures that all kitchens provide food in accordance with Parkhurst standards of quality, and maintains a safe and sanitary work environment for all employees. Other duties include menu planning, preparation of budgets, and management of food cost. Specific duties involve food preparation and the establishment of quality standards, training of employees in cooking methods, presentation techniques and portion control. Performs related duties as assigned by General Manager or District Manager.
- 3+ years experience managing high volume kitchen production including student feeding, large catering events and retail driven operations, preferably within a campus setting.
- Proven leader of a culinary team that plans, produces and presents items for catering, resident dining and retail locations.
- Able to lead and manage a supervisory team and hourly workforce.
- Strong menu planning, costing and production controls.
- Able to oversee multiple areas of production.
- Proficient with Microsoft software.
- Culinary or hospitality-related degree is strongly preferred; equivalent work experience will be considered.
For more information, visit www.parkhurstdining.com .
- Excellent, performance driven salaries.
- Profit Sharing and 401k with company match.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance coverage.
- Dependant and Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Continuous training and tuition reimbursement.
- A corporate dedication to building personal relationships, including frequent contact with senior management.
- Opportunities for rapid advancement.
Eat'n Park Hospitality Group - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard
You might say people are driven to dine out at these restaurants. Eat'n Park Hospitality Group operates about 80 Eat'n Park...