Our Executive Chef opportunty is currently available within a prestigious continuing care retirement community (CCRC) serving skilled, assisted and independent residents in the Philadelphia, PA area. Reporting to the on-site General Manager. The Executive Chef is responsible for all aspects of food production and oversees the daily kitchen operations to ensure high quality food standards. Other duties include managing hourly staff to maintain Cura standards, ensuring resident satisfaction; developing menus to meet client preferences, seasonal variations and cost objectives as well as managing client relations in the absence of the general manager.
- 3 years of culinary/management experience in an executive chef role is required, preferably within a CCRC setting.
- Catering, retail and upscale culinary knowledge preferred.
- Experience with culture change and multi-unit experience helpful.
- Strong comfort with POS and Microsoft software required.
- A proven track record of managing staff required.
- Culinary degree or equivalent experience.
Eat'n Park Hospitality Group - 12 months ago
You might say people are driven to dine out at these restaurants. Eat'n Park Hospitality Group operates about 80 Eat'n Park...