ML Tavern is a high end restaurant & bar serving American cuisine that features daily fresh seafood.Our sophisticated, energetic, and stylish concept is in need of an Executive Chef who is committed to delivering highest quality of food, product standards, sanitation and safety. Experience leading a BOH staff and a comfortability with a standardized menu are imperative.
ML's club-like interior is further defined by its friendly atmosphere and comfortable neighborhood format. From fresh ground burgers to exotic entrees like the Pacific Halibut Porterhouse...a full dinner menu is available at the bar, in our white table-clothed dining room or in our year round climate controlled terrace room.
We offer a competitive, comprehensive salary + bonus package including, 4O1K , life insurance, short and long term disability and personal, vacation days as well as paid holidays for aspiring restaurant professionals who are looking for a growing, stable hospitality organization.
- Hire, train, and supervise the work of food and line production staff, while holding them accountable
- Exhibit working knowledge of food cost, best practices (line checks), and purchasing
- Maintain sanitation procedures and organization of work area adhering to all HACCP regulations.
- Meet all health department standards for safe food handling.
- Operate equipment safely determined by position and HACCP.
- Purchase various food products as par levels dictate.
- Maintain food storage, receiving, rotating & stocking as par levels dictate.
- Financial Accountability
- Prefer a minimum of 2-3 years of Executive Chef experience, in high volume dining establishments.
- Possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills. Guest interaction.
- Culinary degree a plus.
To be a part of our back of the house management team, please reply with your resume.
Then, check us out on online at www.hydeparkrestaurants.com
The Hyde Park Restaurant Group currently owns & operates sixteen upscale restaurant establishments in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan and...