Do you have a passion for Italian cooking? Have you worked in Italian restaurants, worked under Italian chefs, and visited Italy for inspiration? If you have, WE WANT YOU to cook, create, and execute dishes at our restaurant!
A well-established Italian Restaurant south of Boston is seeking a dedicated, creative and talented Executive Chef. The candidate must be well versed in Italian cuisine. You will have overall responsibility for the back of the house operations to include daily execution, purchasing, inventory controls, menu development, hiring and training personnel to ensure company's high standards are always maintained.
Executive Chef Requirements:
- At least 5 years culinary management experience as an Executive Chef or Executive Sous Chef working in a 3 - 5 star, high volume Italian restaurant
- Excellent supervisory and leadership skills
- Extroverted personality to coach and mentor staff, as well as to speak confidently with customers
- Good understanding of a corporate structure
- Proven ability to diligently control labor and food costs
- Good stability and excellent references
- Certification from an accredited Culinary Academy
- Experienced in food ordering, tracking food inventory, and food handling/storage certifications
- Travel to Italy (preferred)
- Ability to create authentic Italian dishes for features and specials
- Availability to work 50 to 60 hours (weekends required)
- Adequate transportation to and from work
- Be willing to work any day and any shift.
- Have a well-groomed, professional appearance.
We need your experience and drive to keep us competitive and raise our standards to the next level!
For consideration, please send resume along with cover letter to following email address.