It is the primary responsibility of the Executive Chef to control all aspects of the kitchen operations, including but not limited to:
- Develop local menu options that reflect the local flavor and seasonal opportunities that are consistent with The Boiler Houses style and flavor
- Creativity, cutting edge, and forward thinking are essential to this position
- Positive can do attitude is essential
- Looking for a candidate who can think outside the box, and put his or her thumbprint on the menu
- Teamwork and team building is essential
- Outgoing personality, charisma, and someone who can present well with guests, and media
- The individual can handle pressure well, and maintain their cool in intense situations
- Provides leadership and growth opportunities for team
- In partnership with upper management, exploit current culinary trends and implement new and on-brand ideas
- Ensure that team is focused on delivering outstanding service to their team members and our customers
- Ensure proper repair, maintenance, and sanitation of the kitchen
- All duties are to be performed in accordance with The Boiler Rooms policies, practices and procedures.
- MUST WORK WELL WITH FRONT OF THE HOUSE TEAM, INCLUDING SERVICE STAFF AND MANAGERS!!!
- Eight (8) years experience in a high volume and fine dining restaurant required
- Five (5) years of supervisory experience with management responsibility required
- Associates Degree in F&B and/or course certification from an accredited Culinary Institute is preferred
- Extensive skill, knowledge and experience in all aspects of the kitchen operation.
- Must have basic computer skills in Microsoft Office as well as Excel
- Must be able to work without direct supervision
- Must be able to handle a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment, and work under pressure and meet deadlines with particular attention to detail
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, in both written and oral forms
- Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance, adhering to The Boiler House standards
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Have a Can Do! attitude
To Revolutionize the Wine Experience
To provide exceptional experiences and opportunities for our customers and our team
For immediate consideration, please apply at:
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action, Employer and a drug-free workplace. All applicants must be lawfully authorized to work in the United States.
Lasco - 16 months ago