Blue Hill Country Club is a member-owned and private club with 27 holes of championship golf. The courses offer challenge and enjoyment in equal measure, attracting such prestigious tournaments as the PGA Championship in 1956 and the Ping/Welch stop of the LPGA Tour for six consecutive years. Just as the course invites players of all styles and skill levels, the clubhouse accommodates families of all sizes and backgrounds.
Managed by Troon Golf, LLC, Blue Hill Country Club located in Canton, MA is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Executive Chef.
The Executive Chef will be responsible to:
• Manage all facets of the Food and Beverage Kitchen department including staffing, menu planning, ordering, vendor monitoring, and food production, inventory, catering and budgeting.
• Create theme menus, ideas for ice sculptures, decorations, banquets and special events.
• Direct and maintain ordering amounts, inventory levels, timing of orders, receiving, invoice settling, and equipment maintenance.
• Maintain quality of food products and ensures consistency in food delivery and standards.
• Manage department members that may include, but is not limited to: Chefs, Cooks, and Stewards.
• Assures that effective orientation and training are given to each new associate. Develops ongoing training programs.
• Monitor business volume forecast and plans accordingly in areas of manpower, productivity, costs and other expenses.
• Implement and maintains excellent service to achieve guest satisfaction.
At least 5 years previous hands on experience in culinary / kitchen operation in a supervisory or management capacity; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Previous Club experience at a Chef level required.
Troon Golf - 13 months ago
Troon Golf wants you to get teed off. The company manages the links at more than 180 golf courses throughout US states and in about 30 other...