Unidine Corporation, the nation’s most innovative and fastest growing dining management company, is seeking an energetic, dynamic and experienced professional. If you are seeking an outstanding leadership opportunity with a company that is experiencing tremendous growth and an environment that supports your passion for dining management, great food and the culinary arts, we want to hear from you.
The Executive Chef will be responsible in managing the daily operations of the kitchen area, implement production process, menu planning, catering, manage food cost, labor cost and have overall understanding of HACCP. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience supervising and supporting production functions of the kitchen employees, ability to motivate staff and to continually improve performance in a senior living environment.
Essential and Key Tasks
- Provides leadership in culinary production, operations and procurement.
- Plans menus for daily food service operations.
- Develops culinary team members through appropriate coaching, training and mentoring.
- Maintains compliance standards for meal service, food quality and task performance.
- Performs daily audits of safety, sanitation, food quality, meal delivery at point of service, and quality standards to optimize financial and operational productivity.
- Oversees managers in a diverse environment; establishes and maintains effective client and resident relations.
Education and Experience:
Minimum 2-5 years related experience as an Executive Chef or Chef Supervisor or equivalent level. An undergraduate degree in Food Science, Nutrition, Culinary Arts or Hotel/Restaurant Management is highly desirable; having completed the Certified Dietary Management program preferred. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment that offers unlimited growth opportunities and rewards achievements.
Unidine is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Unidine Corporation - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Unidine provides our clients with an experienced management team, real-time access to on-line systems and technology, and comprehensive...