Executive Compensation Analyst
HP is a
technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world. We explore how technology and services can help people and companies address their problems and challenges, and realize their possibilities, aspirations and dreams. We apply new thinking and ideas to create more simple, valuable and trusted experiences with technology, continuously improving the way our customers live and work.
No other company offers as complete a technology product portfolio as HP. We provide infrastructure and business offerings that span from handheld devices to some of the world|
's most powerful supercomputer installations. We offer consumers a wide range of products and services from digital photography to digital entertainment and from computing to home printing. This comprehensive portfolio helps us match the right products, services and solutions to our customers' specific needs.
Executive Compensation is part of the team that is responsible for the planning and delivery of total rewards to the executives of the company, including base salary, annual and periodic incentives, long term incentives and perquisites. The analyst will provide data analysis, metrics, and subject matter expertise on market trends and best practices in executive compensation and total rewards. This role also is critical in the preparation of materials for HR & Compensation Committee of the Board meetings.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Provide analytical support in the executive compensation program development.
· Assist in the preparation of materials for Board meetings.
· Conduct research and analysis on competitive practices regarding executive compensation.
· Assist in the preparation of communication materials regarding executive compensation programs.
· Prepare and analyze ad hoc reports as required. Develop effective data tracking mechanisms for executive comp programs.
· Recommend solutions or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related problems. Propose revision to compensation programs as needed to optimize results.
· Provide compensation analysis during the executive hiring process.
· Administer executive compensation programs in accordance with guidelines.
· Assist with the preparation and review of required corporate filings.
· Establish and maintain strong relationships with business or functional leaders.
For this role, we are seeking someone who is a team player, quick study, enjoys a fast-paced environment, maintains composure under pressure, enjoys a challenge and is eager to contribute in a significant and meaningful way.
Education and Experience Required:
· First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
· Typically 4-6 years related experience in executive or broad based compensation (corporate or consulting environment), finance, and/or human resources (HR).
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Systematic understanding of total rewards, as well as other HR functions.
· Developed knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment as it relates to executive compensation and benefits.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Solid financial and business acumen.
· Demonstrated project management skills such as planning, execution and implementation.
· Expert knowledge of Excel and Power Point.
· Ability to understand the big picture, while at the same time, have a command of the numbers and details
· Demonstrated ownership and accountability – the ability to drive a process from end to end while partnering with multiple stakeholders, is critical
United States-California-Palo Alto
HP - 19 months ago
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA...