Designs, administers and analyzes global
executive reward programs, including base pay, short- and long-term incentive compensation. Responsibilities to include:
- Manage annual executive benchmarking process
- Conduct analyses and prepare materials for Compensation Committee meetings
- Analyze information and prepare content for Proxy, partnering with internal parties and external technical experts as required
- Work with HR generalists and business leaders to develop executive offers, and manage governance activities surrounding the offer process, including promotion & offer approvals, off-cycle grant authorization and processing, etc.
- Manage global long-term incentive taxation philosophy, methodology, and approach, and administer overall process together with global payroll, global stock plan administration, and global finance/tax.
- Assist in management of tax equalization process for international executives, esp. as it relates to long-term incentive compensation.
- Prepare and coordinate MJN submissions to executive compensation surveys.
- Present recommendations to senior management as needed
Bachelor's degree required. Requires strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail, process-definition and process-mapping expertise, solid communication and business partnering skills. 5-7 years of experience. Executive compensation or other relevant analysis experience highly preferred.
18-Jun-2013, 1:28:56 PM
Mead Johnson Nutrition helps babies grow up healthy. The company specializes in developing and manufacturing nutritional products for...