Provide comprehensive executive administrative leadership, support & coordination to Executive Managers (principally COO, CFO, and General Counsel) to contribute to efficient and effective business operations. This position will also likely include the coordination of policy, vendor procurement and production of management reports. The position will also act as primary backup to the Executive Assistant to the CEO.
(Including specific Education and License requirements)
- Three plus years’ experience in an executive assistant and/or sr. coordination role with a thorough working knowledge of the responsibilities.
- Excellent telephone, communication and human relations skills.
- Ability to work independently and in pressure situations with limited direction.
- Self-starter with ability to capture the requirements, assemble a plan and execute with limited oversight.
- Sound judgment, initiative and good decision-making and organizational skills.
- Excellent grammar, spelling, proof reading and research skills.
- Seasoned knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Perform duties of a highly confidential and time-sensitive nature. Use independent judgment and initiative to complete tasks. This may include attending and participating in confidential meetings.
- Coordinate and support Executive’s activities, including calendar management, travel arrangements, coordination of internal and external meetings, and communication between the Executives and associates.
- Coordinate the tasks associated with company policy management, vendor procurement processing & management reporting updates and distribution.
- Compose, edit and review routing and advanced highly confidential correspondence, including letters, memoranda and reports. This may include taking raw text and transforming it into a professional, well-organized document.
- Provide assistance, troubleshoot problems, provide advice and input as requested.
- Assist with Board meeting planning and Board Book production and distribution.
- Read, sort and prioritize all incoming mail and messages, including information and meeting requests.
- Plan, organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines and accomplish tasks within established timeframes.
- Maintain and organize accurate records and filing systems. Locate and retrieve material from the files when requested.
- Maintain various corporate projects, contact files and distribution lists.
- Assist others within the corporate office and various departments within the company with projects as time allows. Projects may be on-going or short term.
- Process monthly vendor invoicing with preparation for payment.
- Provide administration of the audio and web conferencing solutions for employees.
Davidson Companies - 19 months ago