Provide operational leadership, guidance, and alignment to ensure the effective achievement of the objectives of the Office of Clinical Affairs. Build and maintain effective relationship management with Blue Plans and government agencies.
Required Basic Qualifications
Preferred Basic Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Healthcare or related field.
- MBA required
- MPP, MPH, or clinical degree (MD, RN, PT, etc.) in healthcare required
- Bachelor’s degree in business or healthcare or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 15+ years of progressive health insurance experience developing and aligning operational goals and objectives. This experience should also include conducting research, training, or implementation of organizational behavior or organizational culture
- Minimum 8 years of management experience including managing staff, budget and leading performance improvements efforts.
- Minimum of 8 years of project leadership experience of value-based healthcare activities
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Experience working with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Financial services experiences or portfolio management experiences
- Social sciences research, training, certification or experiences
- Knowledge management or knowledge transfer research, training, certification, or experiences
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to negotiate, persuade, and make effective presentations to varying audiences internal and external to BCBSA.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for building and fostering key relationships are critical.
- Strategic leadership abilities to work across the business, building strong relationships to achieve desired outcomes.
Health Care Service Corporation (HCSC) is a licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. The mutually owned company consists of...