The Executive Director will be responsible for advancing the interests of Time Warner Inc. on public policy issues affecting the Company and its divisions.
• Monitor Congressional hearings and legislative activity on issues that could impact Time Warner Inc. and its divisions.
• Maintain ongoing communications and education efforts with key Congressional staff and Administration officials.
• Help shape the strategic development and implementation of legislative and public policy advocacy for the Company's Washington D.C. policy office.
• Engage in direct advocacy, and coordinate with industry coalitions, trade associations and third party groups to achieve legislative objectives.
• Provide regular updates to division executives on legislative and policy developments in Washington.
• Minimum 8 years of public policy experience working in government, law firms and/or corporations.
• Background in media/communications is preferred but not essential.
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree. Law Degree preferred but not required.
TimeWarner Corporate - 21 months ago