Texas Home Health is an AccentCare Company.
For more than 40 years, Texas Home Health has been a leading provider of home health services, serving more than 13,000 people in Tennessee, Georgia and Texas. We have achieved this remarkable growth by building a reputation for compassionate care, clinical expertise, continuous improvement and a focus on exceeding the expectations of our patients, clients, and their families.
Our nationally ranked Safe Life programs - - Fall Prevention, Orthopedic Rehab, COPD, Diabetes Management and CHF - - provide evidence-based outcomes for each patient. At Texas Home Health, you can enjoy a rewarding career without sacrificing time with your friends and family. If you share our same goals and values, let’s talk. We’d love to have you on our team!
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified.
- Responsible for oversight of office operations
- Establish and maintain public relations efforts within the local community
- Establish and improve relationships with local physicians and other care providers
- Initiate and regulate the Quality Improvement Program
- Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal laws, Medicare regulations and company policies and procedures
- Financial responsibilities:
- Meeting budgetary guidelines established for office
- Cost control/fiscal responsibility
- Ensuring compliance with company financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Provide professional development and training to employees and positively motivate the team
- Work in conjunction with Recruiting Department to maintain adequate staffing at office
General Background and Minimum Requirements:
- RN License with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Social Work, Sales/Marketing, Nursing, Health Care Administration, or equivalent
- Minimum of five years operations experience with strong focus on sales and business development in home health
- Minimum of two years supervisory/administrative experience
- Prior success in revenue growth and in the development and execution of market planning and leadership
- Budget and profit and loss statement management experience
- Outstanding leadership, managerial, oral/written communication and interpersonal skills
Texas Home Health offers competitive pay and the following comprehensive benefits:
- 401 K Retirement Saving Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Prescription drug plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off - 15 days
- Six paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account