SUMMARY: Directs and manages all clinical aspects of Avera eCare Services lines. Responsible for the clinical performance of each service line including day to day operations. Ensures contracted clinical service levels are achieved . Assists in the launch of new service lines ensuring appropriate protocols and evidence based medicine is utilized. Responsible for the integration of eCARE services, specifically the cultural adaptation of the eCARE service line including change management support, gap analysis, staffing model consultation, and work process impacts.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university required.
· Masters degree preferred.
· Five to seven years of clinical management experience.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· This position requires a valid driver’s license and that the employee is insurable by the Avera Health automobile liability insurance carrier.
· Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of Multi-state licensure is required
Avera Health - 18 months ago