Responsible for the overall direction and management of an assigned region encompassing a defined geographical area. Accountable for driving and achieving company defined objectives. Ensures efficient operations and utilization of staff to meet defined objectives.
In concert with Senior Management, supports the development of strategic, operational and tactical business plans to achieve desired company goals for Regional operations and outcomes
- Supports regional strategies with managers and supervisors of specific functional areas. These areas may include clerical office operations, Provider Relations, Network Development, Medical Management, Utilization Management, Quality Improvement, and/or Administrative/Facilities Management.
- Develops effective business relationships with strategic allies within assigned sector as identified by Senior Management
- Develops and implements strategic business plans within specified guidelines.
- Responds to client requests for information and directs client inquiries to the appropriate department.
- Maintains high visibility with customer, consultants, and business community.
- Responds to departmental meeting requests to include providing action plans to meet goals and objectives of such meetings.
- Participates as needed in the recruiting needs, development, and motivation of staff. Initiates and communicates a variety of personnel actions including, employment, termination, performance reviews, salary review, and disciplinary actions.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 7 - 9 years leadership experience in health care management
- Knowledge of CMS guidelines for Medicare
- Experience in managing cross-functional, self-directed, large teams
- Excellent leadership, process improvement, communication and relationship management skills
- Effective communication, consulting, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Ability to create, design and communicate overall strategies for servicing internal and external customers
- Team building and motivational skills required
- Strong influencing, negotiation and analytical skills
Peoples Health, Inc. - 20 months ago
The Peoples Health Perspective on Employees
In the face of continued growth, our local roots help us maintain a warm and friendly...