We are seeking a hospitality-minded, professional licensed Executive Director to lead our extraordinary leadership team at Friendship Village Dublin in Dublin, OH. The community includes 256 independent living residences, 33 assisted living units, and a 60-bed skilled nursing center.
The Executive Director is responsible for all areas of management within the continuing care retirement community. The Executive Director has demonstrated proficiency in all aspects of administration and has maintained a high level of performance.
The successful candidate will possess licensure as a Nursing Home Administrator and will have a minimum of 2-5 years of management experience in a life care community environment. He/she will also have management experience with two or more facilities, and Executive Director experience for at least one community.
- Excellent hospitality skills are required.
- Ability to work effectively and diplomatically with a variety of publics, including residents, Boards of Directors, community groups, government agencies, etc.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally with individuals and both large and small groups.
- A broad understanding of federal and state laws related to the operation of the facility.
- A knowledge of and special sensitivity to the needs of the aging.
- A background in financial management, including budget preparation, cash flow management, and analysis of financial reports.
- Ability to effectively supervise staff members and to work cooperatively as part of a team.
- Ability to work independently with self-discipline and self-motivation.
- The Executive Director has consistently met or exceeded goals and expectations related to facility management.
- The technical knowledge required is best obtained through a BS or MS degree in business, health care, hotel/restaurant management, or a closely related area.
Based in Des Moines, Iowa and established in 1971, LCS™ is a leading provider of high-quality senior lifestyle products and services....