The Bristal Assisted Living provides seniors a living environment that is safe and nurturing, nestled in surroundings that are luxurious and comfortable. .We are beginning a search for a seasoned Executive Director for a future Bristal community in a Westchester County location. This is a start up community expected to open in early 2014. Initially your responsibility will be marketing and outreach in concert with our sales and marketing team. You will have the unique opportunity of creating a start-up management team that achieves our standards.
In this role you are the heart and soul of the community. You are responsible to select and support a management team whose members address the needs and the pleasures of our senior Resident population. You must lead by example to imbue this sense of service.
You must have a proven ability to work with families and Residents to achieve the balance of quality of life and business objectives. You must be skilled in leading and motivating staff to promote The Bristal philosophy of Care Beyond Compare.
The Executive Director has financial responsibility therefore must keep expenses and staffing in line with revenue. As a result, the understanding of completing, reviewing and analyzing the community budget is essential. Meeting with families, attending food committee and Resident council and organizing staff functions during the work day and in the evening are critical to the success of the community.
Join our team and enjoy working for the preeminent in Assisted Living communities. Comprehensive benefits package, bonus incentives and compensation.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with emphasis on long-term care or Health Administration, geriatrics, management or business.
- Thorough understand of the New york Department of Health reulations regarding Adult Home and/or Enriched Living.
- Ability to concentrate with many distractions. The ultimate in multitasking.
- Possess understanding, patience and tact in dealing with staff, Residents and their families.
- Have 5-10 years of experience in health care or retirement living setting. At least two (2) years of related work experience must be of supervisory capacity.