Please apply by copying the following address in to your search bar. Resumes submitted any other way will not be reviewed.
Natural products company is seeking an outstanding Executive Assistant to join our company as key support to our Chief Executive Officer and, at times, General Counsel. At our beautiful corporate headquarters in North Austin, the Executive Assistant will work in a dynamic, fast paced environment and demonstrate a high level of professionalism, accountability and team support.
- Four year university degree required. Science related degree preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- A positive, energetic attitude which inspires other team members
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented
- Able to work independently, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Punctual, reliable, has a strong work ethic and professional demeanor
- Team player who communicates well with team members
- Energized by the changing dynamic character of a high-growth environment; willing to go the extra mile to make the team successful
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinates executive calendar, assists with details of business development events
- Books and coordinates travel arrangements
- Creates Excel spreadsheets and occasional PowerPoint presentations
- Receives and accurately conveys messages in writing, electronically and verbally
- Scans, files and faxes documents.
- Other duties as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer or General Counsel
- Competitive hourly pay with performance-based incentives
- Benefits include health, dental, vision, paid time off, 401K
- Opportunities for advancement
- Ability to join an established and rapidly growing company
We are eager to speak with positive, high-energy candidates who possess the above requirements. If you feel this opportunity is a good fit for your career aspirations, please submit a cover letter, your resume and salary requirements.
Please Note: We are a tobacco-free, drug-free workplace. A background check and drug screen is conducted on all new hires.
Indeed - 12 months ago