Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. A Fortune 500 company, we employ approximately 73,000 people and manufacture our products in 53 facilities in 22 countries around the world. We have built our foundation on a commitment to forward-thinking innovation, and our industry-leading new product engine helps us bring new products to market that feature the latest advances in materials and technologies. At Goodyear, we embrace the diversity of our workforce and value the contribution of our associates. We strive to provide associates with a safe work environment, the resources they need to do their jobs and ample opportunities for growth. These objectives, coupled with competitive compensation and benefits, allow us to foster an environment where associates can work to achieve their full potential and contribute to the company's success. For more information, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.
Provide Secretarial and administrative support functions that ensure the effective, efficient and confidential office operation(s) of an
an executive level attorney and 3 Attorneys under minimum supervision. Perform typing functions including utilization of these skills; intermediate word processing for letters; act as a liaison when directing internal and external customers to proper resources; send mail; open and distribute mail to appropriate associate in a timely fashion. Also handle sending and receiving faxes, deliveries and email.
Electronically process agreements and create and close files. Establish and maintain department's electronic and standard files of correspondence, records, applications, specifications, opinions, etc. Review and Process Department/Division invoices for payment
- Minimum 5 years secretarial experience in a law firm or corporate legal department
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Preference will be given to legal experience in transactional or contractual practise
- Ability to accurately type 80 WPM
- Excellent interpersonal skills that enable the incumbent to effectively communicate with and collaborate with all levels of management, both internal and external to Goodyear.
- working knowledge of computer software techniques including all applications within the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Basic math skills, good grammar, spelling, proofreading skills and must be able to work effectively in a team environment
- Problem Solver
- Can do attitude
- Detail Oriented
- Discreet/Maintains confidentiality
Goodyear Tire & Rubber - 23 months ago
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. A Fortune 500 company, we employ approximately 73,000 people and manufacture our...