Tully Rinckey PLLC, a successful full-service law firm with offices throughout New York State and metropolitan Washington, DC, is seeking an Executive Legal Secretary to join our team in our Albany office. This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing law firms in the country (rated by INC Magazine). The firm has also been recognized as Best Places to Work by the Albany, NY and Washington, DC Business Journals.
This position will be directly responsible to work with Senior Attorneys and Executive Management on all aspects of executive level administrative support, travel arrangements, calendar organization, legal document preparation, and general office procedures. A tenacious attention to detail, commitment to quality work product, exceptional client service skills, and 5 years of relevant executive level experience are all required.
Additionally, this position also requires a proactive “Out-of-the-box” thinker, decisive, experienced in and capable of completion of complex projects from planning phase through to completion. Excellent process and problem solving skills. Proven track record of meeting commitments with the highest standards of quality. Ability to communicate with employees and management at all levels. We are looking for a take charge individual with lots of energy and a clear sense of accomplishment. Effective communication skills (verbal, written, listening and presentation) are all required.
Research inquiries and requests for information, special projects, and general office duties as assigned for the professional operation of a law firm.
- Must have strong writing skills and the ability to grasp and interpret legal concepts;
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple projects with minimal direction in a results-oriented environment;
- Proficient in electronic scheduling/appointment booking and call fielding;
- Strong analytic and organizational skills;
- Exceptional verbal skills;
- Thorough grasp of Microsoft Office Suite including advanced Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills;
- Report generation and unyielding attention to detail/deadlines;
- Travel arrangements including pricing out and organizing all aspects of out of town travel;
- Draft legal documents and correspondence for respective attorneys;
- Prepare and assemble of materials, documents and exhibits for meetings, court appearances and hearings;
- Maintain e-files and physical files according to company procedures, including scanning and posting of all correspondence, emails, telephone calls, faxes, etc. to ensure proper file compliance; and
Experienced executive legal secretary (5 years minimum). Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, Lexis Nexis attorney billing and document management software or equivalent. Must be able to prepare draft documentation using Word and be able to revise and finalize as directed. Must be a self-starter, work well with co-workers and perform all secretarial duties.
Benefits include 401(k), medical, dental, and voluntary life and LTD insurance.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements for consideration. Submissions without these requirements will not be considered.
Tully Rinckey PLLC - 14 months ago