Intern will focus on assisting CEO daily on various operating tasks. Internships are available for college credit only.
Duties will include:
- Support Executive Office team with detail oriented research on upcoming / potential projects.
- Answer telephone, take accurate messages, and screen / direct telephone calls for management in a professional manner.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and shipments.
- Proof package related postings for CID website.
- Assist CID Operations team with various project related tasks.
- Assist with organizing and reporting executive spending and expenses.
- Assist in preparing travel arrangements including accommodations, transportation and detailed itineraries.
- Manage inventory and stocking of executive office supplies.
- Run errands when necessary.
Other responsibilities include:
- Participate in company brainstorms.
- Participate in new business initiatives and presentations.
- Assist with implementation of initiatives put forth by CEO.
- Participate in and document weekly & daily meetings including written meeting minutes.
- Attend meetings with vendors, employees, management & potential clients.
Requirements for the position are as follows:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks with strong attention to detail
- Ability to exercise creativity and take initiative
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated, self-starter who can handle large tasks without a lot of day-to-day management
- Must possess strong computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat)
- Must live in or around Philadelphia
As an intern, you'll be an essential part of the CID team and have a fun time while gaining valuable knowledge and work experience in the entertainment industry.
Internships are for college credit only.
Must be available at least 3-5 days a week.
CID Entertainment - 6 months ago