Zynga is looking for an Executive Producer for one of our hit games! The Executive Producer will lead production and serve as a key member of the executive team for one of the largest social games in the world.
We are committed to developing high quality casual and multi player games! Come join us ... we're having a ball!
- Manage and motivate a team of producers, artists, and designers to accomplish their goals of producing mass market social games
- Work with your key reports (Art Director, Creative Director and Producers) to create an organizational structure, processes, and project plan that allow the team to produce high quality work efficiently on time and on budget
- Drive creative vision for the product
- Own quality of the product and overall user experience
- Work collaboratively with product managers and engineers to drive results and outcomes
- Effectively communicate the core experience of your game to other parts of the Zynga organization, and help ensure that your product leverages the ideas and resources of the larger organization
- Research and communicate game market trends, patterns, and customer requirements
- Passionately articulate goals and team principles to help form a stimulating and fun work environment and culture
- 7+ years experience managing internal development teams within the internet or video game industry (Software Engineers, Artists, Designers, Producers etc.)
- 5+ years experience as a Sr. Producer (creative visionary) within the internet or games industry, creating top quality web services or games
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with maturity and leadership
Zynga - 13 months ago