Scitor Corporation is seeking a Program Manager to provide program management support to the Department of Defense and intelligence community. The successful candidate will provide technical solutions to a wide range of complex and technically challenging classified work. Key duties include but are not limited to; serving as primary customer interface, program advocacy, resource planning and scheduling. Solutions must be imaginative, thorough, practicable, and consistent with the organization's objectives. The ability to work proactively, independently and as a member of a highly effective technical team while developing approaches to solutions is essential.
Scitor Corporation seeks a Systems Engineer to provide systems and technical advisory support to the DoD and intelligence community. The successful candidate will provide technical solutions to a wide range of complex and technically challenging classified work. Key duties include but are not limited to; architecture definition, integration and testing as well as requirements analysis and modeling. Engineering functions are comprised of: space, ground, launch, processing, avionics and technology development. Solutions must be imaginative, thorough, practicable, and consistent with the organization’s objectives. The ability to work proactively, independently and as a member of a highly effective technical team while developing approaches to solutions is essential. A bachelor’s or master’s degree and 10+ years of experience are strongly desired.
This position requires an organized and dedicated change agent, core to ensuring quality assurance while assisting the culture shift toward the government leadership’s vision.
The candidate for this position will be required to provide comprehensive SETA support to the Infrastructure Services Provider to include executive program management support, technical consultation and executive financial assistance for the enterprise.
- Must provide analysis/advice on the evolution and implementation of management concepts and business practices based on comprehensive understanding of the corporate vision (Requires experience with and ability to manage and effect operating and functional management processes and procedures)
The candidate must be effective at working in a team environment- with strong verbal and writing skills; efficient in interaction with senior government and contractor leads as well as working level components.
- Able to identify and seize opportunities to incorporate service management principles
- Capable of providing recommendations and expert advice on planning, organizational development, and technical, programmatic, and staffing issues
- Able to perform coordination between and across division chiefs and Group Directors for the efficient and effective management of the organization
- Will be required to identify and coordinate the resolution of organizational concerns and issues
- Provide support to the optimization of resource allocation and organizational performance
- Provide recommendations to streamline and de-conflict internal and external governance
- Required to assist in the development of draft budget submissions and funding options to include support for preparation of data at program budget reviews for consideration by the government
- Prepare, present and manage reports using financial applications showing changes in budget and expenditure rates. Transfer reports to PowerPoint for senior level briefings
- Maintain databases, analyze, process, distribute and administer management of critical and action items
The candidate must be skilled at and comfortable working in high-tempo environment, able to be flexible and to adjust to dynamic political, technical and/or fiscal challenges.
While this support will include the mechanics of providing excellent responsive and proactive assistance to seniors, such must be done with enthusiasm and reliability to help drive results and cultural change.
Knowledge of GED Financial practices preferred.
US Citizenship is also required as this position requires candidate to obtain and/or maintain a government security clearance. Scitor Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employing and retaining a diverse workforce.
Scitor Corporation - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Scitor, which gets its name from the Latin word meaning "to seek to know," counts on the fact that its clients are looking for an...