PDS is a highly collaborative, innovative IT company that embraces change and aspires to achieve the highest levels of technical expertise, operational excellence and employee professional development.
For more than 25 years, Paragon Development Systems, Inc. (PDS) has been providing technology products, services and solutions to medium and large size organizations, improving the quality of life for IT departments across the country. PDS architects, supplies, implements and manages IT for enterprise organizations in three primary markets: healthcare, government/higher-education, and corporate.
PDS has an immediate need for a Program Coordinator based out of our Brookfield office. This is a high-level administrative position supporting the Vice President, Professional Services Operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate the coordination and administration of our key Vendor Relations program in collaboration with a cross-functional team to ensure readiness and compliance; including:
- Responsible for maintaining Vendor programs and providing a comprehensive understanding of all Vendor programs including deal registration, back end funding, etc.
- Provide clear understanding of Vendor requirements for partnership including revenue metrics, reporting and compliance requirements.
- Coordinate and provide proactive planning and tracking of program requirements
- Compile program documentation and work with Vendors to complete the program process
- Follow up with Vendors, as appropriate, to ensure accuracy of compliance tracking.
- Track various Vendor reward programs
- Develop and drive the processes and cross-functional communication to ensure compliance with all required technical and sales certification/training
- Prepare reports and presentations to be used in board meetings, client meetings, etc…
- Provide high level administrative support primarily for the VP, Professional Services and the Professional Services department as well as other executives to include calendaring, meal arrangements, and miscellaneous PDS communications.
- Responsible for front office/receptionist duties to include answering phones, greeting visitors, mail distribution.
- Perform various projects on an as needed basis
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- Computer skills; proficient in use of MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Detail-oriented with excellent organization skills; proven abilities to establish and drive adherence to administrative processes and procedures.
- Well-developed abilities to coordinate work and communicate effectively cross-organizationally.
- Sense of urgency in responding to clients, vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Excellent customer service
- Motivated self-starter able to work in fast paced environment
PDS is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. Employment with PDS, Inc. will require a background check.
While providing IT solutions, services and technologies, PDS builds strategic relationships with clients that result in improved performance...