Develop and nurture a pipeline of the best leadership talent in the industry. Recruit top-notch candidates for executive and senior level positions. Strategically manage the full cycle of recruiting executives and senior level positions. Build employee brand presence within the industry using various methods, including all appropriate social and interactive networks/media, in cooperation with the Marketing and People Services teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
• Develop and nurture a full pipeline of the best leadership talent in the industry.
o Develop strategic networking plans for each targeted position.
o Utilize both standard and creative sourcing strategies, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, resume data bases, associations, etc., to identify top talent in the industry.
o Create and maintain a diverse network of industry talent. Regularly interact and build business relationships with them. Involve other executives in the networking relationships as appropriate.
o Leverages company resources such as internal applicant tracking system, professional organizations, social media, and community associations to attract, network, and target talent. Use the functionality of company tools to track and grow this network.
o Present new recruiting and networking ideas and/or concepts to leadership that will strongly position the Carenet brand in the marketplace.
o Attend job fairs/industry events as necessary.
• Recruit top-notch candidates for executive and senior level positions that match the executive and senior level position needs. Strategically manage the full cycle of recruiting executives and senior level positions.
o Develop recruiting strategy that ensures an effective approach to filling the targeted position using a diverse pool of candidates.
o Interaction with leadership to fully understand targeted position, candidate's fit and viability to support specific current and future needs. Create processes for ideal success including communicating to critical internal and external partners and stakeholders.
o Sourcing, recruiting, interviewing and matching highly skilled executives and professionals with needs.
o Interact with candidates on an ongoing basis via internal database, job boards, social networking, portfolio sites, telephone, in person, etc. regarding the search.
o Use your network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
o Uses the full functionality of the applicant tracking system to document the full recruiting/hiring lifecycle and to manage the selection, offer, negotiation and closing of the offer.
o Leverage recruiting resources such as internal applicant tracking system, professional organizations, social media and community associations to attract, engage and recruit candidates.
o Manage assessments and testing, background checks, etc. for candidates.
o Organize, lead and document post-interview de-briefing/ feedback with interview teams.
o Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure Company and legal compliance with employment practices, policies and processes.
• Build employee brand presence within the industry using various methods, including all appropriate social and interactive networks/media, in cooperation with the Marketing and People Services teams.
• Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• 7+ years of proven recruiting experience, executive recruiting experience for leadership positions in Healthcare preferred. Demonstrated ability to function and recruit for a broad, deep range of positions on a national, multi-location level.
• Extensive knowledge in all full life-cycle recruiting components, including sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage / salary trends, relationship management and due diligence.
• Dynamic verbal and written communicator with good business savvy and excellent consulting/relationship building skills. Strong interpersonal skills.
• Able to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with professionalism and integrity.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Knowledge of and ability to search, interpret and apply policies, manuals, regulations, circulars, laws and other pertinent guidelines relating to Personnel/Human Resources programs and activities.
• Bachelor degree required.
• Available for travel as needed.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is moderate. This job requires working in a business office with computers, printers, and light traffic.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, you must be able to sit for extended periods of time and communicate with callers through the use of a headset.
You must be able to lift up to 10 pounds, have close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust your focus with good hand-eye coordination.
Carenet - 13 months ago
In 1988, Carenet Healthcare Services launched as a patient care advocacy and navigation operation within the Christus Santa Rosa Hospital...