Are you an experienced hiring manager with a hunger for business development and a knack for networking and relationship building – this could be an exciting career for you!
Premier Placements is rated one of the finest direct hire organizations with a focus on executive and middle management. Our concentration in Accounting, Engineering, Human Resources, Technical Sales, Legal, and Real Estate has distinguished our group as the executive choice for countless employers.
If you are an effective individual who is ambitious and self-motivated with an entrepreneur mindset please read on.
As an Executive Recruiter, you will work hands on with hiring managers and practice leaders while generating new business leads and developing new retained clients running a full desk-life cycle recruiting.
We are searching for effective hiring managers with :
- An understanding and use of talent acquisition – best practices.
- Executive recruiting and talent pool development via telecommunication.
- Strong knowledge and use of social media to connect and network with both active & passive Associates.
- Direct-competitive recruiting strategy and tactic.
- Working with and developing core relationship/valuable business partnerships with hiring managers.
- Service relationship and service delivery to clients.
- Diversity sourcing and recruiting initiatives.
- Screening, interviewing, assessing and selecting for talent.
- Solid networking expert with a can-do approach
- Superior professionalism, discretion, judgment and grace under pressure.
- Ability to establish credibility with senior-level internal clients through strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience cultivating Associate/prospect relationships that translate into active pipelines.
- Flexibility and ability to overcome objection.
- High energy to keep up in a fast-paced, lively & encouraging atmosphere.
- Proactive Associate sourcing
- Pipeline creation / maintenance
- Pre-screen, first-round and final round Associate evaluation
- Offer extension/ Associate negotiations
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand business objectives and Associate requirements for open positions.
- Manage expectations throughout process, while providing on-going communication
- Monitoring interviewing, testing, and overall management of hiring processes to ensure adherence with company policy.
- Concise communication with internal management team.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans.
Minimum 6 years corporate Executive Management and Engineering recruiting experience.
Minimum 5 years commission only Recruiting experience.
Minimum 70/30 direct hire recruiting ratio
Bachelor’s Degree in Entrepreneurship or Business Administration (preferred)
Extensive experience leading complex negotiations
Monster - 6 months ago