- Responsible for complex calendar management and coordination of a variety of executive meetings.
- Assist with the preparation of presentation materials
- Arrange travel schedule and reservations
- Manages incoming phone calls, voicemails and messaging
- Manages and maintains expense reporting and processing
- Researches and organizes a wide variety of information requests and responsible for record management
- Composes routine letters, memos and e-mails.
- Routes or answers routine correspondence not requiring supervision's attention
- Assists with the day-to-day operations of the business
- Partners with other Executive Assistants across the organization
- Acts as trouble-shooter and liaison
- Performs other duties and special assignments as required.
Qualified candidates will also possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Ability to work well in a team environment and demonstrate strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing and must have a professional phone manner.
- Excellent time management, planning, prioritization and organization skills consisting of excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings with superior follow-up skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and act with a sense of urgency and demonstrate the ability to be a self-starter
- Flexible and able to work in a fast changing environment
- Ability to anticipate issues before they arise and recommend solutions
- Superior problem solving skills - must be resourceful and creative with solutions
- Strong PC skills including knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience assisting management with the creation of PowerPoint Presentations
- Exercises good judgment and maintains high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to interact comfortably with all levels within the organization as well as vendors and general public.
- Must have a High School diploma
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years administrative experience required
- Minimum of 5 years experience supporting executives in a fast paced, changing corporate environment required
- 2 years of experience providing administrative support in a sales environment is preferred
The information on this posting has been designed to advertise the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The actual essential duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary by location, department, reporting structure or other business needs. No inference should be drawn that a specific job duty, responsibility or qualification is non-essential by its absence from this posting. This posting serves as an advertisement of an existing open position only and does not qualify as the job description.
Avis Budget Group - 21 months ago
Whether you're a business traveler on an expense account or a family on vacation counting every penny, Avis Budget Group has a car rental...