General Summary of Duties :|
Perform a wide variety of administrative and secretarial tasks to assist the Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
Typical Physical/Mental Demands :
Requires mobility. Requires prolonged walking, sitting, and standing. Eye/hand coordination and manual dexterity. Ability to distinguish letters, symbols, and colors. Ability to push and/or pull a file cabinet weighing up to fifteen pounds.
Typical Working Conditions :
Work is usually performed in an office environment. Ability to tolerate varying conditions of noise level, temperature, illumination, and air quality. Scheduled hours may vary.
Examples of Duties (includes but is not limited to the following) :
1. Administrative support including scheduling meeting plans, travel arrangements, and planning presentations.
2. Administrative coordinator and liaison for the sales/marketing department.
3. Prepare correspondence and reports for the department.
4. Organize and maintain the departmental filing system.
5. Coordinate purchases, budgets, and the department's accounts payable requirements.
6. Perform other related duties as assigned.
Performance Requirements (knowledge, skills and abilities) :
Knowledge of business English, spelling, and punctuation, and office practices and procedures. Ability to communicate effectively and establish and maintain effective working relationships with management and staff. Ability to read, write, and understand English. Well organized and demonstrated strong problem solving skills. Ability to perform basic math skills. Ability to operate copier, fax, computer, telephone, and other office equipment. Ability to utilize word processing, spreadsheet, scheduling, and presentation software.
High school education or equivalent.
Five years experience as an executive administrative assistant or office administrator with increasing responsibilities in a high volume environment. Hotel background preferred.
Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- 2 years ago - save job