Monetate was just named the 8th fastest growing privately held, entrepreneurial company in Philadelphia and one of the Best Places to Work in PA in 2012! We are actively searching for an outstanding sales leader to sell complex business solutions into named Fortune 500 accounts.
The Executive Sales Director will play an integral role in building relationships with current key target accounts, as well as forging relationships and nurturing opportunities with C-suite executives at prospective new clients. The role reports to the VP of Sales.
Monetate powers marketers to leverage Big Data to create more personalized and engaging online customer experiences. Major enterprise customers like Best Buy, Sports Authority, Frontier Airlines and OfficeMax use Monetate to make the most of their online marketing investment and optimize their online channel.
If you are looking to join an innovative technology company experiencing incredible growth then we encourage you to apply. Monetate offers highly competitive salaries and great benefits. We operate in a casual, high-tech environment, work pretty hard, have a lot of fun and enjoy bringing together some of the smartest and friendliest people around.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Forge strategic partnerships with named accounts
- Maintain relationships with open accounts
- Lead internal teams in solution based selling to prospects
- Project management on targeted accounts
- Quota attainment
- Provide feedback from field to drive product improvements
- Minimum of 10 years proven ability selling complex enterprise and national-level accounts to Fortune 500 companies
- Minimum 5 years SaaS solution sales
- History of $1.0M+ deals, marketing technology solutions
- Proven ability to effectively prospect into C-Suite and develop and maintain senior-level relationships within target accounts
- Keen discovery skills and a desire to challenge prospects to improve their business processes
- Proven proficiency in account plan development and implementation of related sales strategies required
- Proven history of continually exceeding assigned sales quota
- Strong technology skills. Must be able to engage in credible discussions about technical topics and demo Monetate's technology suite
- Industry knowledge and/or knowledge of Monetate's competitors is a plus
- Proven success in owning and driving 9-12 month sales processes
- Excellent work ethic, motivation and leadership skills
- Undergraduate degree in business, strongly preferred
- Travel required
Monetate, Inc. - 19 months ago