Provide highly specialized administrative support for an executive including responsibilities requiring a high degree of discretion and independent judgment
Typical work-related activities include:
- Serve as a contact person concerning inquiries and complaints including answering telephones, screening calls and visitors, opening and routing incoming correspondence.
- Coordinate area operations, procedures, and activities with other secretarial and clerical staff to maintain consistency in the application of policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and planning efforts.
- Prepare and proofread correspondence, costing reports, meeting minutes, tabular data, reports, contract documents, and proposals.
- Collect and compile data for specialized reports and presentations; generate reports as needed on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Compare standard budget reports against the area’s budget.
- Initiate and maintain standard forms and records on personnel, budgetary and purchasing transactions and verify departmental/area activities.
- Prepare or coordinate preparation of all aspects of mailings including copying, collating, labels, letters, and envelopes.
- Establish, maintain, and revise supervisor’s files and related records.
- Maintain the supervisor’s calendar, schedule appointments and arrange meetings.
- Maintain administrative files regarding personnel within the area.
- Make travel arrangements and prepare expense reports.
- Initiate payroll and accounting activities, including salary administration processing.
- Produce overheads, tables and graphs to support presentations.
- Take minutes at conferences and meetings.
High School diploma or equivalent required. AA degree preferred. 5 or more years of related experience required or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.
Vice President - Client Relations
Starting salary commensurate with qualifications. Excellent benefits and work environment.
Completion of the ACT National Career Readiness Certificate is recommended. Find a test site near you to register for the WorkKeys assessments. Finalists for this position will be subject to a pre-employment criminal background check as a condition of employment.
ACT is an EEO/AA Employer and values diversity in people and ideas. ACT participates in E-Verify . ACT's online position announcements are intended only to provide general descriptions of employment opportunities; none of the information provided for any position should be interpreted as a commitment by ACT to specific terms and conditions for employment.
ACT - 15 months ago