Every day over 19,000 Amdocs employees, serving customers in more than 60 countries, collaborate to help our customers realize their vision. We have a 30-year track record of ensuring service providers’ success by embracing their most complex, mission-critical challenges. 100% of Fortune’s Global 500 quad-play providers rely on Amdocs to help them run their businesses better.
Amdocs is a ‘can do’ company that leads the industry, is fully accountable and most importantly, always delivers. This is our DNA. Our success has been sparked and sustained by hiring exceptional people. If this sounds like you--- if you have the drive, focus and passion to succeed in a fast-paced, delivery-focused, global environment-- then Amdocs would like to talk with you. Amdocs: Embrace Challenge, Experience Success.
Role Overview: Amdocs is seeking an Executive Administrative Secretary who will be responsible for partnering with the Regional Vice President to provide assistance for day to day activities that include:
- Plan, organize, and maintain meetings both domestically and internationally
- Arrange travel and process expense reports both domestically and internationally
- Assist with data gathering and reporting
- Serve as focal point for all site visitors w/r to travel logistics, facilities, meetings, etc.
- Make appointment requests with client executive administrative assistants
- Managing site visits by other Senior Management and Customer Executives.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations
- 3+ years’ experience as an Executive Assistant
- Proficient with MS Office suite of products, especially Outlook but also include use of functions, formulas and graphs
- Able to excel in a highly customer-focused environment - ability to interact successfully with the customer and meet customer expectations is critical
- Customer service orientation
- Proven ability to professionally and successfully interact with all levels both internally and externally
- Previous experience working in a dynamic, culturally diverse environment
- Strong organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Associates Degree preferred
- Customer facing capabilities, Professional appearance
- Highly organized
- Able to handle both high level and details in parallel
- Well suited to team work
- Ability to secure cooperation of colleagues
Amdocs - 9 months ago