Executive Secretary– |
The Executive Secretary is responsible for providing administrative support to the Vice President of Corporate Financial Analysis & Planning as well as his staff. The secretary will not only provide administrative support but also be actively involved in project related activities led by the division. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, assertive, results oriented individual who can provide proactive, customer focused support to the Corporate Finance team.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to . . .
· Maintain schedule/calendar
· Support development of presentation materials for meetings
· Coordinate travel planning, both domestic and international
· Process expense reports and invoices
· Coordinate and prepare agendas and materials for meetings
· Create and maintain files/databases
· Coordinate events and meetings for the Department
The accomplished individual will possess . . .
· Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
· Relationship building skills
· The ability to contribute and work effectively in a team environment
· An orientation for overseeing detailed processes
· Problem solving and critical thinking skills
· Ability to effectively multitask in a fast-paced environment
· The ability to be flexible and display appropriate professional discretion, tact, judgment, and confidentiality for managing highly sensitive and confidential company information
An outstanding professional will have . . .
· High School Diploma plus 6 to 12 months of specialized training, possibly including certified professional training
· 5 to 7 years of experience in an Administrative or Executive Assistant role – responsible for internal and external communications
· Advanced skills in MS PowerPoint with the ability to create and edit complex presentations
· Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Lotus Notes
· Proficiency with or aptitude for MS SharePoint and Excel
· Comfortable trying new technologies and a willingness to adapt to them as they become available
Amway’s exceptional benefits package includes: Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance; 401(K) participation; Profit Sharing; Bonus Eligibility; Fitness Center; product discounts. Look into how Amway can transform your career! Visit our web site to apply: http://www.amway.com/en/about-amway/careers . Reference AutoReqID 6293BR. EOE. For additional information, check us out at www.linkedIn.com/company/amway , www.facebook.com/AmwayTalent , and www.twitter.com/AmwayTalent .
Amway - 7 months ago
As a $10.9 billion dollar pioneer in the direct selling industry, Amway has been helping the world live better lives since 1959. With more...