Borgess Health is currently accepting application for a Full Time, Executive Secretary position in the Inpatient Care Department.
Under minimal supervision, provides highest level of administrative support services such as preparing complex correspondence in final form, arranging meeting agendas, and conducting special projects as assigned.
Duties require a thorough knowledge of Borgess policies and procedures in order to gather data, prepare reports, and respond appropriately to inquiries.
Performs office management functions such as providing direction to departmental and administrative level clerical employees, purchasing standard supplies, and maintaining filing and project management systems.
- Advanced skill level in use of Microsoft Office Suite programs and Outlook or similar program.
- Ability to proof and edit reports, correspondence and other documents for sentence structure and readability.
- Ability to compose original and detailed correspondence and produce moderately complex reports.
- Ability to administer budget program and to develop and oversee maintenance of record keeping and filing systems at a level normally acquired through completion of one year of business school.
- Ability to type complex tables, forms, reports and other documentation from rough draft or dictation at a level normally acquired during business school training period mentioned above.
- Approximately five years progressively more responsible related work experience necessary in order to quickly assimilate, apply, and assist with administration of organizational policies and procedures; assume a variety of high-level administrative duties including varying degrees of project management; coordinate meetings, conferences, and travel; draft and finalize correspondence and presentations; assemble highly-confidential and sensitive information on behalf of executive leadership; and serve as liaison between all levels of internal and external customers and the executive/management team.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate with a diverse group of influential external and internal callers and visitors, often dealing with sensitive/highly confidential matters.
- Analytical skills necessary to handle semi-complex administrative details such as preparing special nonrecurring reports by combining confidential data from several sources and scheduling and handling administrative/secretarial needs of supervisors.
- Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail when typing, proofing, compiling data for reports and performing related administrative duties.
- High School Diploma or GED.
Borgess Health - 5 months ago