Under the supervision of the vice president of a enrollment management, to serve as his/her personal secretary and perform all required related secretarial functions.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities
1. Performs typing and transcription duties as required by the vice president
2. Coordinates and provides semi-professional service to university committees
3. Provides authoritative information to faculty and staff
4. Composes correspondence and reports requiring decisions that tend to establish precedents
5. Arranges, participates in, and/or implements decisions of conferences, committee meetings, and board
of trustees meetings as directed
6. Maintains personal files of the vice president
8. Performs other related duties as assigned
1. Five years of secretarial experience that included the performance of responsible secretarial duties
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Ability to take and accurately transcribe difficult dictation
2. Ability to perform difficult typing duties
3. Administrative ability
Special Instructions to Applicants
Must be State of Illinois Resident .
Registry will be voided at the close of business day 6/30/12.
On September 2, 1867, Chicago State University opened it doors as a teacher training school in a leaky railroad freight car in Blue Island,...