Perform diverse executive secretarial, administrative support, and assistance in organizing the administration of day-to-day operations. By nature of the position, work involves a high degree of professionalism dealing with high level contacts and exposure to sensitive information necessitating the use of creativity, tact, diplomacy, discretion, and judgment. The work is typically of the highest complexity and requires the ability to handle confidential information on a frequent basis. Work independently with minimal supervision.
1. Prioritize and coordinate flow of work and acts independently in handling and/or directing all incoming and outgoing projects.
2. Manage all logistical aspects of the office; including scheduling appointments, maintaining calendars, coordinating travel arrangements, and arranging meetings.
3. Identify issues and concerns, and communicate them to the correct individual; develop options and recommendations.
4. Sort, read and annotate incoming mail and departmental mail; gather and attach appropriate files to facilitate necessary action.
5. Maintain current filing system so that information is readily available upon request.
6. Serve as recording secretary when requested for executive and/or management meetings with responsibility for meeting notices, agenda, transcription, and distribution of pertinent information.
7. Demonstrate strong communication and human relationship skills. Act as liaison with all levels of personnel internal and external.
8. Compose correspondence based on the knowledge and understanding of the functional area, prepare communication from written or oral directions and ideas, or dictation.
9. Organize material submitted by others and gathers background and supporting materials for meetings, work projects and reports.
10. Maintain and demonstrate good teamwork on assigned projects through actions and job performance.
11. Provide effective customer service by being courteous, polite and friendly toward others at all times. Acknowledge customers/visitors immediately in order to determine need and help the customer/visitor resolve issues or requests
12. Perform any other duties as may be assigned to maintain proper operation of the department and Villa de Matel.
- High School Diploma required, college degree preferred, additional experience or education recommended in lieu of college degree.
- Ability to work with diverse Associate groups.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills to effectively reach a variety of audiences.
- Excellent writing skills and speaking/presentation ability.
- Ability to use a computer for extended periods of time, including word processing, presentation, spreadsheet and various graphics programs.
- Ability to prioritize work.
- Ability to handle confidential information responsibly.
- Ability to work with little supervision, set priorities, create schedules and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work rapidly, under pressure, and with frequent interruptions.
- Spanish proficiency in speaking is required; Spanish proficiency in reading/writing is preferred.
- Five (5) years administrative/secretarial experience required.
CHRISTUS Continuing Care - 30+ days ago