High School Diploma/GED
In accordance with the Mission and Guiding Behaviors; the position performs clericial adminstrative duties to support the Senior Leadership of Mount Carmel Health System including office organization, filing, typing, managing calendars and routine departmental administration.
- Education: High school graduate or equivalent required. Graduate of a business school preferred.
- Experience: Five years of clerical/adminstrative experience with a minimum of two years at an administrative level.
- Effective Communication Skills
- Familiarity with Windows and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with maintaining calendars.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of work documents.
- Must be able to do normal business arithmetic accurately and maintain statistical records and reports.
- Ability to work independently.
Trinity Health - 12 months ago
Liberty Science Center (LSC.org) is a 300,000-square-foot learning center located in Liberty State Park on the Jersey City bank of the...