D&BTM (NYSE: DNB; www.dnb.com), headquartered in Short Hills, New Jersey, is the world's leading provider of global business information, tools and insight. Our proprietary DUNSRight™ process provides customers with quality information whenever and wherever they need it. We manage the world's largest and most valuable commercial database with information on more than 100 million companies. We gather information in more than 200 countries in 95 languages, covering 186 monetary currencies and update the information in the database over one million times each day. This quality information is the foundation of our solutions that customers rely on to make critical business decisions. Our solutions help businesses of all sizes reduce credit risk, find profitable customers, and manage vendors efficiently. As an organization, we are intensely focused on our customers' success. Our aspiration is to be the most trusted source of business insight so our customers can Decide with Confidence™.
At D&B we value the diversity of perspectives that result from a variety of life experiences: ethnicities, ages, sexual orientations, genders, and other factors. Ours is a winning culture where we work together as a team with a clear focus on common goals and where team members are able to grow, develop and contribute to their fullest. Since 1841, we've given companies the insight they need to realize their potential... and we can do the same for your career.
1. This position provides all executive secretarial support functions needed by senior management.
2. Exercises considerable judgment in working with highly confidential information.
3. Types variety of correspondence. Prepares complex information and reports. Maintain files and records.
4. Answers telephones and mail inquiries including those from Corporate.
5. Handles travel arrangements, schedules appointments and works with vendors. Makes decisions in accordance with the guidance of the Executive Vice President.
• Proficient typing skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have initiative and perform well in multi-task situations.
• Knowledge of Company as well as unit policies and practices.
As an industry leader, we offer world-class compensation and an exceptional benefits package. As well, you will enjoy an environment that recognizes and rewards your accomplishments.
D&B is an equal opportunity employer.
For The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation, there's no business like "know" business. The company, known as D&B, is one of...